Παρασκευή 10 Οκτωβρίου 2008

I know - Placebo











I know, you love the song but not the singerI know, you've got me wrapped around your fingerI know, you want the sin without the sinnerI knowI knowI know, the past will catch you up as you run fasterI know, the last in line is always called a bastardI know, the past will catch you up as you run fasterI knowI knowI know, you cut me loose in contradictionI know, I'm all wrapped up in sweet attritionI know, it's asking for your benedictionI knowI knowI know, the past will catch you up as you run fasterI know, the last in line is always called a bastardI know, the past will catch you up as you run fasterI knowI knowI know, the past will catch you up as you run fasterI know, the last in line is always called a bastardI know, the past will catch you up as you run fasterI knowI know.












Dedicated to those , whose love about someone , proved to be futile .

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: